Titanic

Features, Shorts, Live-Action and Direct-To-Video
AV Founder
AV Founder

Re: Titanic

Post by James » November 15th, 2023, 11:29 pm

https://thedigitalbits.com/columns/my-t ... 11523-0659
Having reported on the long and twisted saga of The Abyss and True Lies on Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD for over thirteen years now—and having first broken news of this release all the way back in March—it gives me enormous pleasure to be able to share this with all of you: The day has come at last!

Not only are The Abyss and True Lies finally coming to 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray, so too are Aliens, the recently-announced Titanic, and new versions of both Avatar (with all three versions of the film) and Avatar: The Way of Water!

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Randall » November 16th, 2023, 12:20 am

I'm excited to have True Lies and The Abyss finally announced. But Avatar 4K re-releases? Already? Wow, they're really milking things. I'll stick to my 3D versions.

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » November 16th, 2023, 3:44 am

I was so excited by this news that I forgot to post here! ;)

Just a shame we have to wait almost another half a year to nab 'em, and even longer for those that just want the BDs. At least they’re combo packs. Already ordered my Titanic box a couple of weeks ago, but am def down for True Lies. I’ll probably go for The Abyss, too, but if I go for Aliens that means I’ll need to go back and get Alien, and maybe it’s just more sensible to wait until all four have been 4K'd and they do a box (you just know that Aliens will be a big seller, even with no new extras, so they’ll take that as indication that everyone wants more Alien on the format, plus there’s that new TV series coming, so synergy and all…!).

And the Avatars, obviously, I have no need for, in any format.