The live action Jetsons Movie

Features, Shorts, Live-Action and Direct-To-Video
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

The live action Jetsons Movie

Post by Cinderallaboi » January 25th, 2009, 5:50 am

OK i dont know if this is already on here but here i go and if it is already on here im sorry

so Warner Brothers is making a live action movie of The Jetsons kind of like the live action movie of The Flinstons so it got me thinking of who will be the cast so here is who i think should play the cast

George Jetson--Jim Carey or Steve corell

Jane Jetson--- Susan Surandon she already has the hair for it

Judy Jetson---- Britney Snow or Hillary Duff

Elroy Jetson---- one of the the twins from the suite life of Zach and Cody show

Mr Spacely------ its a dead ringer Danny Devito

Mrs Spacely----dont know

Cogwells------ really dont know maybe if he is still around Ed O'nell

now you know that there going to have to do the dog Astro and the Robot Rosie as CGI so

Voice of Astro---- the one who did Scooby Doo for the live action movie

Voice of Rosie the robot--- Rosie O'donnell

so do u agree with me or not and who would you want to see as the cast of the live action Jetsons movie?

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Darkblade » January 25th, 2009, 8:45 am

You got a link, because I am shocked of this...Another Hanna-Barbara toon gets ruined. :cry:

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » January 25th, 2009, 10:24 am

Last I heard it was Steve Martin up for George.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by eddievalient » January 25th, 2009, 11:48 am

I think Steve Martin would be too old for the part at this point. The only reason I would get excited about this is because it would mean a possible dvd release for the excellent Jetsons movie that came out in 1990. It's occasionally run on HBO Family, but beyond that it's been forgotton and that's a shame.
The Official Lugofilm Ltd Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/bartsimpson83

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Once Upon A Dream » January 25th, 2009, 12:31 pm

Don't even say such a thing,they might actually make a movie.
[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/bfqbtk.jpg[/img]

American_dog_2008

Post by American_dog_2008 » January 25th, 2009, 1:11 pm

Would Reba be perfect as Judy?

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » January 25th, 2009, 3:24 pm

I don't think so. She's a little too old, not to mention the country voice.
eddievalient wrote:The only reason I would get excited about this is because it would mean a possible dvd release for the excellent Jetsons movie that came out in 1990. It's occasionally run on HBO Family, but beyond that it's been forgotton and that's a shame.
Would that be the one titled Jetsons: The Movie? If so, you'll be delighted to hear it IS coming out on April 28th - in a nice Anamorphic widescreen transfer to boot! I've see parts of it on Encore/Boomerang and while it seems OK, I can see how it's infamous, with Judy's new voice in all.

As for this movie, it's been confirmed for a while. It looked to be dead, but looks like it has been reconsidered. More evidence is in this link you posted yesterday, DarkBlade:
Those include Robert Rodriguez's version of The Jetsons
Bleh.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Cinderallaboi » January 25th, 2009, 4:54 pm

eddievalient wrote:I think Steve Martin would be too old for the part at this point. The only reason I would get excited about this is because it would mean a possible dvd release for the excellent Jetsons movie that came out in 1990. It's occasionally run on HBO Family, but beyond that it's been forgotton and that's a shame.
i found out that cartoon movie is coming to dvd this year

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Cinderallaboi » January 25th, 2009, 5:00 pm

Ben wrote:Last I heard it was Steve Martin up for George.
oh god i hope not i mean i do like his movies but should not do this movie

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Cinderallaboi » January 25th, 2009, 5:01 pm

Once Upon A Dream wrote:Don't even say such a thing,they might actually make a movie.
they are Robert Rodriguez is making the movie

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » January 25th, 2009, 7:13 pm

Cinderellaboi, you're going to find yourself skating on thin ice if you continually quote previous messages you are directly replying to.

There was no need to quote three messages in order to make your replies. Simply either quote in the same reply or just word your reply so that it is clear as to what you are speaking about and replying to.

Continued quoting, duplicating messages and dragging out pages like this will result in future messages of yours being deleted without question or debate.

Thanks...we do run a tighter than usual ship around here, but it's also why we get so many decent people posting with us.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by eddievalient » January 25th, 2009, 11:52 pm

Daniel wrote:Would that be the one titled Jetsons: The Movie? If so, you'll be delighted to hear it IS coming out on April 28th - in a nice Anamorphic widescreen transfer to boot!
Thanks for the heads up. I looked into it and apparently one of the bonus features is gonna be the video from the Hannah-Barbera ride at Universal Florida! How awesome is that?
The Official Lugofilm Ltd Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/bartsimpson83

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Cinderallaboi » January 26th, 2009, 12:36 am

eddievalient wrote:
Daniel wrote:Would that be the one titled Jetsons: The Movie? If so, you'll be delighted to hear it IS coming out on April 28th - in a nice Anamorphic widescreen transfer to boot!
Thanks for the heads up. I looked into it and apparently one of the bonus features is gonna be the video from the Hannah-Barbera ride at Universal Florida! How awesome is that?

so is the who ride on the dvd nice

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Cinderallaboi » January 26th, 2009, 12:39 am

ok thats good to know for next time

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Darkblade » January 26th, 2009, 8:08 am

Thanks for the head up on the jetsons movie dvd release date...I wonder when it was coming out. And I will only see this if Steve Carell is Geroge.