Enchanted

Features, Shorts, Live-Action and Direct-To-Video
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Foxtale » February 1st, 2008, 2:39 pm

Daniel wrote:That would explain why you don't want to buy it, shame! ;)

Hey Foxtale, if you pre-order from Best Buy, you get a free gift. They don't say what it is, though.

Yeah I know I wonder what it is. ^.^ I love when they give you prints of movie stills. Animated ones would be nice. Or they might just give you like a keychain. :roll: I have no idea. I haven't pre-ordered though, I'm looking for the best pre-order deal, or waiting till I hear what the free gift is. ^.^
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/Foxtale/almostthere_signature_smaller.jpg[/img]

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Once Upon A Dream » February 1st, 2008, 2:54 pm

Foxtale wrote:
Daniel wrote: Hey Foxtale, if you pre-order from Best Buy, you get a free gift. They don't say what it is, though.

Yeah I know I wonder what it is. ^.^ I love when they give you prints of movie stills. Animated ones would be nice. Or they might just give you like a keychain. :roll: I have no idea. I haven't pre-ordered though, I'm looking for the best pre-order deal, or waiting till I hear what the free gift is. ^.^
The gift you'll get with it is something of Enchanted,right?.
[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/bfqbtk.jpg[/img]

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » February 1st, 2008, 3:20 pm

I don't know - nobody knows. Best Buy just said 'free gift' and a discount on Disney DVDs. I would imagine it is, though.

I'm thinking of pre-ordering the Blu edition at Best Buy. But like you Foxtale, I'm waiting a bit to hear what the other retailers are offering. Target MIGHT have a bonus disc, or a pin. Anything would be cool, even a keychain! (Why the hate?;))

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Once Upon A Dream » February 1st, 2008, 3:30 pm

Daniel wrote:I don't know - nobody knows. Best Buy just said 'free gift' and a discount on Disney DVDs. I would imagine it is, though.
That's werid,anyway i think it will be something of Enchanted.
About the keychain-if it something of Enchanted then a Giselle or a Pip or just an Enchanted logo keychains can be great :D (also for some reason Disney made only a little Enchanted marchandse so an Enchanted keychain can be good).

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by droosan » February 1st, 2008, 5:57 pm

Armani has released a 12½" ceramic figurine of the 'animated' Giselle, which is quite gorgeous:

Though, it is a bit 'pricey' .. US$450 ..! :o

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Once Upon A Dream » February 2nd, 2008, 5:26 am

WOW :o :o :o.
This is AMAZING! :o.
450$??? bah,WAY too expensive :shock: (in the money where i live it's 2250).

AV Team
AV Team

Post by Dacey » February 2nd, 2008, 12:11 pm

Oh, my God. That's a lovely figure. Shame about the price, though.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift--that is why it's called the present."

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Foxtale » February 2nd, 2008, 3:14 pm

Daniel wrote:I don't know - nobody knows. Best Buy just said 'free gift' and a discount on Disney DVDs. I would imagine it is, though.

I'm thinking of pre-ordering the Blu edition at Best Buy. But like you Foxtale, I'm waiting a bit to hear what the other retailers are offering. Target MIGHT have a bonus disc, or a pin. Anything would be cool, even a keychain! (Why the hate?;))
Oh right target might have something good, I almost forgot (I don't know how, I <3 Target). yeah def. going to shop around for one that has something cute, hopefully related to the animated parts. ^.^

Oh that statue if very pretty, very feminine, reminds me of some old porcelin statues I found at a tag sale. ^.^
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/Foxtale/almostthere_signature_smaller.jpg[/img]

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » March 10th, 2008, 9:48 pm

Early news on store exclusives for Enchanted, which comes out next Tuesday: {3/18}

Best Buy - The free gift is two Enchanted books. Like it says, ONLY available if you pre-order. Nice knowing what it is finally, but I think it's kind of cheap. *Will update if there's another BB offer*

Circuit City - DVD $13.99,
Blu-ray $24.99.

Target - DVD $15.99 - Exclusive Bonus disc on standard DVD includes: "Becoming Enchanted - A New Classic Comes True" featurette. Running time 30 minutes. Blu-Ray $29.99. Enchanted Soundtrack $11.98.

Haha, did I guess it or what with Target? ;) I know Wal-Mart is having something too, but I don't remember what it was. (Saw the poster in-store) I *think* it was more than one free gift, but I'm sure the website will have it listed soon.

As it is right now, if you're going for the DVD, Target has the best offer. I mean, a 30 minute featurette? That's cool! For Blu, CC seems to have it cheapest. Can't wait!! :)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Foxtale » March 10th, 2008, 10:57 pm

SO wait the extra 30 min, featurette is only available at target? Like is it an extra bundled disc?

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » March 11th, 2008, 3:34 am

Yes, and yes. :)

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » March 11th, 2008, 9:26 am

<I>DAMMIT!</I>

AV Team
AV Team

Post by Dacey » March 11th, 2008, 12:18 pm

Jeez. I'm getting tired of these "Store Exclusive" things. Why can't they just sell that featurette at *all* places selling the disc?

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » March 12th, 2008, 3:29 am

Because Disney wants us to double dip later on? ;)

Here's an update for BB if you don't pre-order: DVD $14.99, Blu-ray $29.99 - Free Enchanted book set when you purchase any Enchanted movie, CD or DS video game (minimum 50 per store.) Meh, kind of the same, no?

Btw, here's an early DVD review!

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Otis8 » March 16th, 2008, 5:46 pm

a 10$ coupon for the blu version!? :? How lame. If you buy the dvd why would you want to double dip so soon?

I will probably get my copy at target.