How to Train Your Dragon 2

Features, Shorts, Live-Action and Direct-To-Video
Buzz Bumble

How to Train Your Dragon 2

Post by Buzz Bumble » April 9th, 2014, 12:35 am

ComingSoon.net has an "exclusive" new poster for How to Train Your Dragon 2 movie ...
How to Train Your Dragon 2 Poster Featuring Gobber and Grump!
We'll get to see the new trailer for the anticipated How to Train Your Dragon 2 this Thursday, but first we have an exclusive new character poster for you featuring Gobber (voiced by Craig Ferguson) and his dragon, Grump! See it at ComingSoon.net.
Last edited by Buzz Bumble on April 18th, 2014, 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Re: How to Train Your Dragon 2

Post by ShyViolet » April 10th, 2014, 7:30 pm

Finally:

I like the action and comedy of course, but I hope there's more serious stuff too. The first one also stressed the comedy in the trailers but as we know the film had many serious moments.
You can’t just have your characters announce how they feel! That makes me feel angry!

AV Team
AV Team

Post by Dacey » April 11th, 2014, 12:13 am

"I like the action and comedy of course, but I hope there's more serious stuff too" ~Vi on every DreamWorks trailer ever. ;)

Also, don't we have a Dragon thread laying around somewhere for this?
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift--that is why it's called the present."

Buzz Bumble

Post by Buzz Bumble » April 11th, 2014, 2:39 am

I did do a quick Search, but couldn't see a topic specifically for the sequel, although it was mentioned in other topics.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Bill1978 » April 12th, 2014, 1:21 am

Looks impressive. Looking forward to it. Also like how the characters have aged.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Scar » April 17th, 2014, 10:10 pm

The animation also seems even better than the first film's animation and I'm looking forward to seeing it.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » April 19th, 2014, 3:46 pm

You can’t just have your characters announce how they feel! That makes me feel angry!

Buzz Bumble

Post by Buzz Bumble » May 14th, 2014, 2:41 am

Check Out a New Clip and Featurette from How to Train Your Dragon 2
DreamWorks Animation has released both a new clip and a featurette from How to Train Your Dragon 2. The former offers a moment between Jay Baruchel's Hiccup and America Ferrera's Astrid while the latter explores the five-year story gap between the television series "DreamWorks Dragons" and the upcoming big screen sequel.

View the clips at ComingSoon.net.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » May 14th, 2014, 6:09 pm

Short profile of Deblois/film review:

http://www.clickthecity.com/movies/a/22 ... r-dragon-2

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » May 16th, 2014, 4:52 pm

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Randall » May 16th, 2014, 11:50 pm

Sounds good to me! HTTYD is probably my favourite DWA film, and this looks to be a worthy follow-up.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » May 22nd, 2014, 6:13 pm

Yes, it's true, not three, but four films.... :?

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-05-1 ... ragon.html

AV Team
AV Team

Post by Dacey » May 22nd, 2014, 7:08 pm

Not official yet either, Vi. ;)

But hey, if they can make it work, then go for it. :)
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift--that is why it's called the present."

Buzz Bumble

Post by Buzz Bumble » May 22nd, 2014, 9:26 pm

If they can butcher the Star Wars Saga out to nine after a "happily ever after" ending in Return of the Jedi, then anything's possible ... just don't expect it to actually make sense. :(

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by EricJ » May 22nd, 2014, 10:25 pm

Randall wrote:Sounds good to me! HTTYD is probably my favourite DWA film, and this looks to be a worthy follow-up.
So, after having, for the fifth time, followed some other link to the, quote, "trailer" that just turns out to be the sneak-peek from last year with the two flying around in the clouds, has there been a following trailer that shows us some idea of the other plot and characters and what, y'know, actually happens? Or is this going to be Despicable 2 all over again?

I know there must be one by now, but it's been my luck that I keep looking in the wrong places. :?