Features, Shorts, Live-Action and Direct-To-Video
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Bad Baby (1997)

Post by Daniel » January 23rd, 2021, 12:54 pm

A few years ago:
Ben wrote:
December 30th, 2007, 5:48 pm
I'm also trying to locate a almost unheard of film that aired on the Disney Channel (at least here in the UK) called "Bad Baby", with the voices of Jim Belushi and Kathleen Turner. I can't seem to find any record of it and would love to be able to see it.
Since then, I've been looking from time to time never able to find anything. Finally last year I saw someone upload it to Youtube. This was around March, and well, we all know what went down! So here it be:

Pretty surreal, huh? Like yes, it does exist!

AV Team
AV Team

Re: Bad Baby (1997)

Post by Dacey » January 23rd, 2021, 5:10 pm

Daniel is certainly committed around here. :)
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift--that is why it's called the present."

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » January 23rd, 2021, 9:19 pm

Certainly more dedicated that even I!

I had totally forgotten about this! When I read that back, I was like "what AM I talking about!?", and can’t remember where I heard about this or why I would have been particularly bothered about trying to see it!

But thanks for going above and beyond! It certainly has that 90s look that many TV versions of specific artists' work had, like Rugrats, Wild Thornberries, Teacher's Pet, Recess and Pepper Ann — shows that all strive to be different but all pretty much ended up feeling like they were all the same anyway!

I guess I better try and watch this now, seeing as you went to that longterm trouble! :D

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » January 24th, 2021, 12:40 pm

Dang, now I regret not asking those types of questions 14 years ago! C'est La Vie! ;)