Peeps: The Movie

Features, Shorts, Live-Action and Direct-To-Video
AV Team
AV Team

Peeps: The Movie

Post by Dacey » April 6th, 2021, 7:48 pm

Grab your peepers! This ain't your average chick flick! It's going to be a real peep show!

https://deadline.com/2021/04/animated-m ... 234728095/

Described as "Trolls meets Smurfs"...isn't that like saying "James Bond meets Mission: Impossible" or "Burger King meets McDonald's"?
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift--that is why it's called the present."

AV Founder
AV Founder

Re: Peeps: The Movie

Post by Ben » April 6th, 2021, 7:54 pm

We don’t have, or I have never heard of, these...so I opened that link VERY tentatively!

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by EricJ » April 7th, 2021, 2:02 am

Oh, you don't have those over there? Over here, Peeps has been merchandising its brand name as THE "Easter candy", and March/April is "all Peeps" for product tie-ins the way October/November is Pumpkin Spice.
(And just as nonsensically tied in to every imaginable product, food or otherwise.)

Given the timing, I can only assume the movie deal was part of it. And I am fighting down the urge to try limited-edition Peeps Pepsi, even out of curiosity.

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » April 7th, 2021, 5:32 am

I suspect if we don’t already have it (and we may do, but I just haven’t been in a store in over a year!), then we will do by the time the movie is released here. Peeps everywhere!

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » April 7th, 2021, 12:13 pm

Funny enough, I just bought a bunch yesterday for the after Easter sale! Coconut, yum. Love Peeps!

The Pepsi collaboration is by sweepstakes only, not a general release. Given the opportunity, heck yeah I would go for it! I'm always up for new mash-ups. The most recent one I've tried was Lady Gaga Oreos. They were actually pretty good.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Otis8 » April 10th, 2021, 3:52 pm

Dangit, got all exited for Peep soda for a second there. :(

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » April 10th, 2021, 4:00 pm

Always take with a grain of salt...

There's a bunch of auctions currently on eBay, the highest one being $300! Clearly we're not the only ones who want Peepsi! ;)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Richcoop » June 4th, 2021, 12:30 pm

I have not heard about it that's why I decided to click on the attached site. Pretty exciting though, I'm not that big a fan of movies. As instead of film, he prefers the atmosphere of series. Of all the cultures, I was most impressed by the Turkish series https://turkiseries.com/titles/75/hercai , even if they have a long duration. They are pretty interesting, the content is current, and the actors are simply wonderful. They're all so beautiful, especially the boys. They really are real men with pitch-black eyebrows. I was very impressed by their level of acting and reality in emotions.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » March 7th, 2023, 2:18 pm

The Pepsi collaboration is back again this year and this time it's a general release! It's available as a pack of 10 cans or a 20oz bottle. Only been able to find the bottle so far. It's GOOD! I love it. It's like a Pepsi float.