Batman: The Animated Series

Small Screen Specials, Series and Direct-To-Video
AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » May 9th, 2007, 8:29 am

News just in...on that fake Joker poster...it's not actually too far off <I>at all</I> from what's being done with the make-up. I have many more Dark Knight secrets that I can not reveal...yet...but let's just say that they're shooting it only a few miles from my place...

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » May 22nd, 2007, 1:33 pm

News just in...on that fake Joker poster...it's not actually too far off at all from what's being done with the make-up. I have many more Dark Knight secrets that I can not reveal...yet...but let's just say that they're shooting it only a few miles from my place...
Ahhhh, wish you could tell, Ben!! :) Hopefully we'll know more soon. :P

:wink:
You can’t just have your characters announce how they feel! That makes me feel angry!

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » May 22nd, 2007, 2:17 pm

Well, the "real" image is out, and you still have the "panda eyes", white looking skin and scarred/cut cheeks from that fake Orblando Bloom image.

I really can't say more, but the Joker's backstory is going to be..."interesting"...

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » May 22nd, 2007, 8:08 pm

Ooh, sounds interesting! :)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » June 24th, 2008, 6:32 pm

Batman: TAS getting the complete series treatment. Omg, omg!!! :D I only have the first season, (some fan, I know) but if it as cool as it sounds, I'm so going to get this!! Can't wait for pics.

Talk about a coincidence huh, Vi? ;)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » June 24th, 2008, 7:44 pm

Thanks for the heads up Dan! :) Ha ha, very true....:P :wink:
You can’t just have your characters announce how they feel! That makes me feel angry!

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by eddievalient » June 25th, 2008, 11:49 am

If they're releasing the complete series now, maybe they'll finally lower the price on the individual volumes (the main reason I haven't completed my collection yet. I love the series but $40 per seems a bit steep).
The Official Lugofilm Ltd Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/bartsimpson83

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » June 27th, 2008, 6:07 pm

The Digital Bits has a first look at the packaging. Looks good so far, but I'm still undecided.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » July 8th, 2008, 12:40 am

Hey eddie, GREAT news! Best Buy is currently selling all four volumes of Batman: TAS for $17.99! An inconceivable deal, and one I hope you're able to take part in. Amazon is price matching this offer too, if anyone is interested.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by eddievalient » July 8th, 2008, 11:24 am

Arrgh! I'm going to Indiana next week and I can't afford to drop $40 to get the last two volumes! Well, if it's still on sale when I get back, then I think I will, but I'm not holding my breath. Thanks for the heads up, Daniel!
The Official Lugofilm Ltd Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/bartsimpson83

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » July 8th, 2008, 6:55 pm

No problem. :) I know for a fact the sale will continue through the 19th, but I'm not sure if it will last beyond that. I'm thinking it will, since the The Dark Knight would have just opened. Here's hoping, though!

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » July 16th, 2008, 4:18 pm

I bring more good news! I went to Best Buy yesterday and according to the tag hanging off the shelf with Batman: TAS and others, the sale ends August 1st!

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by eddievalient » July 16th, 2008, 11:43 pm

Sweet. Looks like I will be able to snag this after all. Thanks again!

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Whippet Angel » July 17th, 2008, 12:48 am

They're releasing the complete series? Cool, now I'm kinda glad I held off on getting any of the individual volumes.

I loved that show when I was younger, and I haven't seen it in ages.

Edit: Just looked at the box art. Nice! Now I know what I want for Christmas ^___^

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Re: Batman: The Animated Series

Post by Daniel » January 20th, 2021, 6:45 pm

A revival is being rumored. Eh. I guess I wouldn't totally be against it. They could always explore other characters. Still, hard to recapture lightning in a bottle.