Small Screen Specials, Series and Direct-To-Video
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Macaluso » April 17th, 2006, 10:20 pm

Well I don't agree with that one.

Banned
Banned

Post by Movie-Man » April 17th, 2006, 10:22 pm

Macaluso wrote:Well I don't agree with that one.
Trust me, those shows do deserve to die, good riddance to them especially Jimmy Nuetron.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by eddievalient » April 17th, 2006, 11:20 pm

"Trust me, those shows do deserve to die, good riddance to them especially Jimmy Nuetron."

Like you could do better? If you have a better idea for a series please share. If you don't, than SHUT UP! People work hard on those shows. Just because you personally don't care for them, that's no excuse for wishing failure on them. There are popular series that I don't like (Kim Possible being one), but I don't hope for them to fail. I just don't watch it. If other people like it then that's fine. I've been reading your posts and I have to say that you sir have an attitude problem and I think you need to fix it before you cause any more bad vibes.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Macaluso » April 17th, 2006, 11:33 pm

The "You can't do it, so you can't critizice it" is a pretty lame argument, Eddie.

However, just saying "TRUST ME, IT SUCKS!!!!" like Movie-Man is also pretty lame.

I like FoP, Danny Phantom AND Jimmy Neutron. Danny Phantom can get a little cheesy at times, but if I didn't like a show because it was cheesy, then I wouldn't like Full House or the first season or so of Power Rangers.

Banned
Banned

Post by Movie-Man » April 17th, 2006, 11:52 pm

Macaluso wrote:The "You can't do it, so you can't critizice it" is a pretty lame argument, Eddie.

However, just saying "TRUST ME, IT SUCKS!!!!" like Movie-Man is also pretty lame.

I like FoP, Danny Phantom AND Jimmy Neutron. Danny Phantom can get a little cheesy at times, but if I didn't like a show because it was cheesy, then I wouldn't like Full House or the first season or so of Power Rangers.
Those shows still sucked, Teen Titans and Justice League Unlimited at least those shows have smart writers and smart animators.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Macaluso » April 18th, 2006, 12:40 am

Yeah okay

Banned
Banned

Post by Movie-Man » April 18th, 2006, 1:08 am

Macaluso wrote:Yeah okay
I'm not kidding.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Meg » April 18th, 2006, 8:13 am

If they suck so much, why are they so popular?

Banned
Banned

Post by Movie-Man » April 18th, 2006, 12:27 pm

Meg wrote:If they suck so much, why are they so popular?
Because they're watched by stupid brainwashed kids, these shows are way much better

Code Lyoko
DCAU Shows
Teen Titans
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Dragon Ball Z
Clerks: The Aniamted Series

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Meg » April 18th, 2006, 1:19 pm

It’s a matter of opinion whether or not a show is good. For example, I don’t like Teen Titans or Dragon Ball Z, but that’s just my opinion.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Macaluso » April 18th, 2006, 4:51 pm

Movie-Man wrote:
Meg wrote:If they suck so much, why are they so popular?
Because they're watched by stupid brainwashed kids, these shows are way much better

Code Lyoko
DCAU Shows
Teen Titans
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Dragon Ball Z
Clerks: The Aniamted Series
hahaha wow no.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » April 18th, 2006, 5:38 pm

I've never more than glanced at any of these shows....I'm kinda out of the loop about most TV animation (other than Adult Swim). I'm sure they're good shows, just not my taste. :roll:
You can’t just have your characters announce how they feel! That makes me feel angry!

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Plz sign this petition and send it to friends

Post by gameboycjp10 » October 16th, 2006, 10:44 am

I have created a petition for both shows..... Plz go to the link
[url]
http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/posey[/url]

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by gameboycjp10 » October 16th, 2006, 10:50 am

[quote="Movie-Man"][quote="Meg"]If they suck so much, why are they so popular?[/quote]

Code Lyoko
DCAU Shows
Teen Titans
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Dragon Ball Z
Clerks: The Aniamted Series[/quote]

Yeah, actually those shows actually brainwash kids...... Im 14 and I know the difference..... Like them when i was 9 but those shows are old................. That is my opion........ People like the shows cuz..... Hello, Their not BORING!!!!!!! Trust me................. and Nick needs to cancell some of the new shows like Mr. Meaty and Avatar; not saying that I don't like Avatar; but they can put it on Nicktoons with new episodes......... and Mr. Meaty.... Its BORNING!!!!!! I watched it on Nicktoons and it was the most boring thing I've ever sawed............... There is my opion..... and If yall hate it, I don't care.......

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » October 16th, 2006, 2:26 pm

Somethings wrong with the petition. It says wrong URL, or the petition has been taken down.

Brainwash? When I was younger nothing influnced my actions, it was a matter of copying or not.

But yes I hate all the new nick stuff ie....Avatar and Mr Meaty :evil: