Sam and Max the animated series

Small Screen Specials, Series and Direct-To-Video
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Sam and Max the animated series

Post by JustinWilliams » May 31st, 2006, 6:15 pm

Ohh happy days! Youtube.com's been introduced to me and I've just found many Sam and Max episodes! I never thought I'd see these! Any animation fan should run a few searches on it! Here's Sam and Max goodness.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by JustinWilliams » March 29th, 2008, 9:24 am

Though many fans will know, I thought it was worth mentioning that all 24 bizarrely improbable episodes of the original Sam and Max Animated Series are available on a 3 DVD (region free) set. On top of that, extras are included! Too many poor bootlegs have been on ebay in the last few years so here’s your chance to get hold of the real stuff!

ImageImage

The original Sam and Max Surfin' the Highway comic book is also re-released. In addition to all of the content of the 1995 original, the new edition contains 25 pages of content developed over the last two decades, bringing the page count to 197 with 45 pages in full color. The new content includes advertisements for the original Freelance Police comic book, a color version of "Fair Wind to Java," and recent paintings promoting Telltale's Sam & Max games and the upcoming DVD release of the Sam & Max Freelance Police animated series.

The collection is available in two versions: a paperback edition and a signed and numbered, limited edition hardcover.

DVD link with photos and content details.
Paperback and Hardback link with photos and details.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by eddievalient » March 29th, 2008, 10:50 am

I remember this show! When it originally aired, I could never get into it but I'm thinking I might want to take another look. Correct me if I'm incorrect, but wasn't John Astin on this show?
The Official Lugofilm Ltd Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/bartsimpson83