Really cool interview with Disney Afternoon's Tad Stones!

Small Screen Specials, Series and Direct-To-Video
AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » September 25th, 2006, 8:02 am

But I like the idea of Pepperoni People ;)

AV Team
AV Team

Post by Dacey » September 25th, 2006, 11:05 am

Didn't Lorenzo Music do a voice on "Gummi Bears"?
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift--that is why it's called the present."

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » September 25th, 2006, 11:50 am

Yeah, I think he did! :) I never watched that show an awful lot but I think he was the bear in the cloak or something. Plus, he played one of the Vembrians in Tale Spin. (the nice one.) :wink: He was sooooo awesome! :D

Yeah, Pepperoni People would be cute. :wink:
You can’t just have your characters announce how they feel! That makes me feel angry!

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Phil » September 25th, 2006, 10:56 pm

Lorenzo Music did the voice of Tummi Gummi. He was a great voice actor, even though he didn't have a lot of versatility. All his characters sound the same, but they've got real personality.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » September 25th, 2006, 11:38 pm

True, but he did an absolutely oustanding job as Peter Venkman in TRG. Not just amazing timing for jokes, but very emotional in some episodes as well.

And he was quite good in (the real :twisted:) Garfield as well....TOTALLY different than Peter, IMHO.
You can’t just have your characters announce how they feel! That makes me feel angry!

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » September 26th, 2006, 9:12 am

I always thought it was "nice" though, that Music did Murray's voice in a cartoon and then Murray came back and performed Music's role in the "live-action" Garfield films, terrible as they were.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » September 26th, 2006, 11:39 pm

Yeah, I guess there was something sweet about that, almost "cosmic" like it was fate or something.

But I'll still take the cartoon Garfield over the cruddy CGI one any day!
(BTW the exact title was Garfield and Friends! :) )

But the abosolute WORST stand-in for Lorenzo Music ever in the entire history of animation has got to be David Coulier in TRG! :twisted: (aka Alanis Morisette's ex-boyfriend)

I can't help wondering if Lorenzo walked off with J. Michael Stradjynski (the main writer on that show, who wrote all the best episodes and also worked for Babylon 5 later on) when the suits took over the series, or maybe he just left because he had to do Garfield or something.