Guest appearance by voice actor on "Take Home Chef"

Small Screen Specials, Series and Direct-To-Video
GeorgeC

Guest appearance by voice actor on "Take Home Chef"

Post by GeorgeC » February 23rd, 2007, 5:59 pm

Apparently, voice actor Tara Strong appeared on an episode of this show (airs on Discovery's TLC, The Learn Channel).

Curtis, the star of the show, cooked dinner for Tara and her husband, Craig (the non-vegetarian -- GO MEAT!).

Tara doesn't cook at home... :cry:

Anyhow, funny circumstance.

Swore I know who this person was and I confirmed it for myself on IMDB.

P.S. -- The meal looked REAL good. Personally, I felt the husband's meal was yummier. Can't understand that whole "lack of meat in diet" thing.

I'm a member of P.E.T.A. => People EAT Tasty Animals...

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » February 24th, 2007, 1:17 am

Wow, that's cool! :)
I'm a member of P.E.T.A. => People EAT Tasty Animals...

HA HA!! :D :lol:

Yeah, I like meat too, mostly hamburgers and steak. :P Turkey is OK, salami's pretty good too...Chicken, mostly blah, except for KFC Chicken, and yeah I know it's not very good for you, but sooooooo tasty. :D

I don't eat pork though, partly religion but also, if you haven't eaten pork your entire life, and you try it, it's kind of weird--doesn't matter if it's pepperoni, bacon, etc....

It's like when someone is a vegetarian for years and decides to eat meat again, the meat feels strange in their stomach. It's like that for me with pork---anyway, I'm a Jew so....:wink:

Remember that Simpsons episode with Lisa?

(After watching the "Why you should eat meat" corporate propoganda)

Lisa: They can't seriously expect us to swallow this tripe!
Skinner: Curteousy of our friends at the meat council, please help yourselves to this tripe!

(cow stomach)

Mmmm....tripe. Actually that's a French delicacy! :)

Big deal....a cow's stomach. People eat every almost other part of cows, what's the big difference? (I've never had it however, but it actually is supposed to taste quite good. :wink:)
You can’t just have your characters announce how they feel! That makes me feel angry!