Juice and jam time!

Small Screen Specials, Series and Direct-To-Video
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Juice and jam time!

Post by sleepynjaded » March 22nd, 2007, 5:34 pm

Anyone remember the Sonic the Hedgehog cartoon series? I loved that show. Did y'all know that Steve Urkel (Family Matters nerd) voiced Sonic? I didn't till I looked up Sonic the Hedgehog. I also found a place where I can pre-order it:
http://www.shoutfactorystore.com/prod.aspx?pfid=2735545

I'm bringing Sonic back, yeah! (ok that was lame but I don't care!) :D

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » March 27th, 2007, 4:35 am

Nah, it wasn't lame! Well, not completly. ;)

Anyway, yes, I do remember this series. And like you, I loved it! Its probably the first Sonic show I was ever exposed to, so it does have some sentimental feelings behind it.

So yeah, I can hardly wait for the box set!

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Captain N and the New Super Mario World

Post by Jonny Modlin » August 2nd, 2007, 7:30 pm

When is Captain N and the New Super Mario World going to get released on DVD that I want to get to complete the Super Mario cartoon trilogy on DVD of The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!, The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3, and Super Mario World?

Jonny

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by eddievalient » August 2nd, 2007, 11:05 pm

I don't remember if they set a date yet, but Shout Factory announced awhile back that they are actively working on this and it should be out by the end of the year. Good news, since I too want to have the "Mario trilogy" (though I haven't started collecting it yet).
The Official Lugofilm Ltd Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/bartsimpson83

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » August 3rd, 2007, 6:16 am

Jonny...they announce these things, and we can tell you.

But otherwise...we don't know what's being planned.

Please don't start multiple threads on "where are" DVDs you want releasing. There's a ton of stuff - much more important too - that hasn't come out that many of us are waiting for, but, at this is the key thing...we just have to wait.

So, please, no more "hey when is xxx going to release xxx on DVD so I can complete xxx and xxx with xxx on DVD" threads, as this will get you banned here.

We. Don't. Know. Is the simple answer. You can list all the shows you want right here, if it makes you feel any better, but no more threads.

Thanks.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » August 14th, 2007, 3:15 am

Seems eddy was right about that earlier announcement:
TV Shown on DVD wrote:Back in May we had the heads-up that Captain N and the New Super Mario World would be coming to DVD later this year, from the folks at Shout! Factory. Now the title has been officially announced, and is even available for pre-order at Amazon.com. The 1991 animated series will arrive November 13th on 2 DVDs running 240 minutes. Video and audio is exactly as it was first broadcast: Full Frame with English audio tracks. Cost is $29.99 SRP, but you can lock in your copy at Amazon right now for just $20.99, about 30% off! Bonus material will be on this set, but Shout! hasn't released details about them just yet. However, TVShowsOnDVD has your very first look at the front cover art, which hasn't been widely distributed so far:

Link to this page:
http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=7838
Happy Jonny? ;)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » August 14th, 2007, 3:35 am

Sonic Underground is getting the the DVD treatement: http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=7837

Man, I haven't even gottan the other two series. :(

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Johnny Bravo on DVD

Post by Jonny Modlin » September 8th, 2007, 1:04 pm

Hello,
When will Warner Home Video release Johnny Bravo on DVD with Season 1, Season 2, Season 3, and Season 4 that I will get them? Thank you.

Jonny

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog DVD

Post by Jonny Modlin » September 8th, 2007, 1:05 pm

When will Shout! Factory release Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog Volumes 2 and 3 on DVD that I will get them to complete the entire collection of Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog on DVD? Thank you.

Jonny

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Pac-Man on DVD

Post by Jonny Modlin » September 8th, 2007, 1:06 pm

When will Warner Home Video release Pac-Man: The Complete Series on DVD that I will get? Thank you.

Jonny

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Sonic Underground DVD

Post by Jonny Modlin » September 8th, 2007, 1:07 pm

I'm very excited that Sonic Underground Volume 1 will be released on December 18, 2007 that I will get. When will Shout! Factory release Volume 2 of Sonic Underground on DVD that I will get to complete the entire collection of Sonic Underground on DVD? Thank you.

Jonny

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Jonny Modlin » September 8th, 2007, 1:08 pm

I am very happy that Captain N And The New Super Mario World will be released on November 13, 2007 that I will get to complete the Super Mario Bros. collection on DVD!

Jonny

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » September 8th, 2007, 4:06 pm

Don't you know? ;)
Shout! Factory message board wrote:Jonny: I am very excited that Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog Volume 1 is doing very well. I can't wait for Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog Volume 2 to be released this year or next year and also Volume 3 of Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog to get released to complete the entire collection that I will get them. When will Volume 2 of Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog be released? When will Volume 3 of Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog be released after Volume 2? Thank you. Have a good day.

Brian Ward: Right now, we don't have a date planned for volumes 2 & 3 of Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog. We won't actually come up with a date for a while. Probably not for the next couple of months. We're working on some other stuff that's going to be really cool, including Sonic Underground, which will be three discs of episodes and bonus features and a fourth disc that's a CD soundtrack. Sonic Underground will be available on December 18, 2007 . Until that's released, we won't really know anything about volumes 2 and 3 of Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog.
And Ben: Juice and jam time! I like Jonny's title more, though.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Berenstain Bears on DVD

Post by danfrandes » September 8th, 2007, 4:11 pm

You think the "Berenstain Bears" TV show (that aired on TV in 1985) will be released on DVD?

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » September 8th, 2007, 4:19 pm

Yup, probably. :)