Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction

Small Screen Specials, Series and Direct-To-Video
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction

Post by Daniel » June 20th, 2007, 3:09 pm

TV Shows on DVD wrote:Beyond Belief - Season 1 is coming to DVD on August 28th, according to new information from Starz Entertainment (formerly known as Anchor Bay). List price is $26.97. And...that's all we know so far! Stay tuned, because we're trying to get more info about the DVD release of this 1997 series that will make you question what is and isn't real about each story.

Link to this page:
http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=7508
Omg!!! :shock: This just made my day!
Last edited by Daniel on July 4th, 2007, 12:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

AV Team
AV Team

Post by Josh » June 20th, 2007, 3:47 pm

I know what you mean, Daniel! I love that show! Now, if only we could get Night Visions on DVD too... :)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » June 20th, 2007, 8:03 pm

Cool, nice to know I'm not alone, Josh! :) I too, really love Beyond Belief! Ever since its cancellation from Fox, and its disappearance from Scifi, I've been really hoping for it to come to DVD! And now it finally is!!

Amongst my exitement, I almost forgot that season 1 had a different host! James Brolin was great and all, but I really prefer his replacement Jonathan Frakes. He just made it more exiting, you know?

Also, what's Night Visions? I've never heard that.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Meg » June 20th, 2007, 10:10 pm

Oh, whoa...I remember when this used to be on! Man, I must have been, what - six? Seven? Man, always used to scare the crap outta me! I'll try and check this out.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » June 20th, 2007, 10:52 pm

Don't worry Meg, your not alone! It use to give me the creeps sometimes, too! None come to mind, (that really scared me) but what about that theme song? :shock:

AV Team
AV Team

Post by Josh » June 28th, 2007, 7:12 pm

Daniel wrote:...what's Night Visions? I've never heard that.
Sorry I forgot to answer your question, Daniel! Night Visions premiered on Fox, in 2001. Unfortunately, it didn't do very well there. The show then moved to Sci Fi Channel. It didn't do very well there either.

In all, about 26 stories were created for Night Visions. The good news is that a lot of those stories are available to view at AOL's In2TV. If you do check some of the episodes out, I recommend "Neighborhood Watch," "Darkness," "Patterns," "Quiet, Please" and "After Life."

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » June 28th, 2007, 11:57 pm

No problem, Josh. I knew you would answer it, eventually. :)

And thanks for the info on Night Visions! I'll definetly check out the episodes you recommended, and let you know what I think.

AV Team
AV Team

Post by Josh » June 29th, 2007, 1:15 am

Great! I hope you enjoy the show. :)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » July 4th, 2007, 4:13 pm

Still haven't seen Night Visions...soon!

Anyhoo, here's the cover art:

Kinda bland. Oh well, its the episodes that matter!

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Kirby-chan » July 7th, 2007, 1:14 pm

SWEET! That's one of my favorite shows! It's good news to see that it's finally getting a DVD release!

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » October 9th, 2007, 3:08 am

Hey Josh, I finally saw Night Visions!! Thanks a lot for recommending it! I really like it. Now I'm hoping for a DVD release, too. (I hope your happy! ;))

I still haven't bought season 1 of Beyond Belief. If I don't get it soon, definetly Christmas! :)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by MrsTashlin » June 23rd, 2008, 9:43 pm

talk about a blast from the past. haven't thought about that in ages. good stuff:)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » June 29th, 2008, 12:12 am

You said it. Do you remember any episodes?

Gosh, I love this show so much and I still have yet to pick it up! Next time I get paid for sure. :)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by MrsTashlin » July 8th, 2008, 8:26 pm

I dont remember any episodes, just the guy doing the creepy intros.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by eddievalient » July 9th, 2008, 1:35 am

I know you were supposed to be able to guess the true stories from the false ones, but I never could. It seemed like almost every time a story seemed obviously made up it turned out to be (supposedly) true. Go figure. Truth really is stranger than fiction sometimes, so who knows?
The Official Lugofilm Ltd Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/bartsimpson83