The Simpsons

Small Screen Specials, Series and Direct-To-Video
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Re: The Simpsons

Post by Bill1978 » April 15th, 2020, 4:59 pm

That was quite entertaining, but I feel I'm missing something, especially based upon the comments on the video. Why did the interviewer want to see Goldblum perform that 'skit'? What is the meme the comments are talking about? Why are there so many different videos having different takes on 'Steamed Hams'?

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » April 15th, 2020, 9:42 pm

Yeah...I’m not really sure honestly. :? I was also quite confused when I originally stumbled on the vid. (Actually it was pulled twice I think.). But it’s been there forever now, so I figured it was OK.

I guess the interviewer (actually it was for the GameStop official site, which is also somewhat puzzling) thought it would be fun to do.
“Like a balloon and...something bad happens!”

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » May 20th, 2020, 3:49 am

Apparently the Season 31 finale just aired a few days ago. Season 32 on the horizon.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/05/17/simpsons ... -12716899/

Since I have Disney + now, I was thinking of maybe finally sitting down and getting a better sense of how things evolved after Season 11 (that’s the last one I watched in full). At the time I was so disappointed by how the show was changing and the characters having become nearly unrecognizable that I (more or less) quit cold turkey. But now I’m curious about the possibility of maybe finding a rare gem here and there. (I did like the Homer becoming a genius one a lot. :) “I thought she was going to marry that rich snob!”—Julia Roberts in ‘Love is Nice’” Lol.)

All I really remember from Season 11 is the Halloween episode with the Pierce Brosnan robo-house segment, the Homer-fortune teller-leprechaun story and the Harry Potter one. (Oh and for some reason the horse jockeys really being elves episode :roll:).
“Like a balloon and...something bad happens!”