The Obscurity Thread

Small Screen Specials, Series and Direct-To-Video
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

The Obscurity Thread

Post by eddievalient » February 17th, 2010, 12:23 pm

This is a thread for discussing shows and movies that may be good, but are little remembered (and if I put this in the wrong place, please move it). I'll start:

In case anyone cares, I thought I'd mention that the complete series of King Arthur and the Knights of Justice will be released on dvd March 2nd. It's only $15 to get both seasons. I was surprised when I found out. This is such an obscure show, I honestly thought it would never be seen again. For those who've never heard of it, here's the premise: Morgan Le Fay has captured King Arthur and the knights of the round table. To get them back, Merlin summons a football team from our time to take the knights' place until they can be rescued. Sounds silly, I know, but it's actually pretty good (as long as you remember that this is an early 90s saturday morning show) and it has a really cool theme song. I look forward to seeing it again.
The Official Lugofilm Ltd Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/bartsimpson83

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Randall » February 17th, 2010, 12:26 pm

Yes, it sounds silly. :) I'm happy for you, though! I know what it's like to reconnect with old favorites.