Tales from the Crypt arrives this July!

Small Screen Specials, Series and Direct-To-Video
GeorgeC

Tales from the Crypt arrives this July!

Post by GeorgeC » April 11th, 2005, 6:28 pm

From Dynamic Forces.com (edited for length):

"This morning Warner Home Video has offiically announced Tales from the Crypt - The Complete 1st Season (1989) for a July 12 street date. The show will be seen on DVD in the original 1.33:1 full screen video format, and with English Dolby Surround Stereo 2.0 sound. Subtitles are on board in English, French, and Spanish, and the set is closed captioned for the hearing impaired.
Based on the legendary and gruesome EC Comics from publisher William Gaines, this horror anthology featured stories of murder, the supernatural, gore and humor and always had a twist ending of sorts. Some of Hollywood's biggest names took part, either working in front or behind the camera.
... Now Warner puts all six first-season episodes onto a single DVD, with a second DVD disc full of special features (the details of which haven't been revealed yet). This 2-DVD set will sell for $26.98 SRP. "

Great, great show! This is probably the last classic horror series that aired on TV before the Teenybopper stuff (Buffy and Angel) came along.

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » April 11th, 2005, 6:37 pm

YES!

I have the Bob Z collection and would welcome more!

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » April 11th, 2005, 6:38 pm

I remember that screaming zombie/creature or whatever it was popping out of the the treasure chest......"Ha ha ha!!!!!!"

Hilarious. :lol:
You can’t just have your characters announce how they feel! That makes me feel angry!