Scooby-Doo and Guess Who?

Small Screen Specials, Series and Direct-To-Video
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Re: Scooby-Doo and Guess Who?

Post by Daniel » June 29th, 2019, 1:49 pm

Speaking of Chris Paul, here's a preview for the episode he guest stars in:

Hmm, that old lady is probably too obvious to be the swamp monster. ;)

Lovin' the look of the show. We also hear a bit of their voices. Lillard sounds old now, eh? It's eerie but I think he's starting to sound even more like Kasem. Velma actually sounds passable. Doesn't sound as bored and monotone. Maybe Kate has improved? Or maybe the look is warping my hearing. She's still no match for Mindy, who I feel is the best hands down. Maybe one day she can return. Be neat if one of the celebs could be Mindy Cohn... although I doubt she would want to.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » July 7th, 2019, 4:01 pm

Just an FYI; this premiers tomorrow on Cartoon Network at 10:30 AM. Sucky timeslot, but hey, beats having to pay for a streaming service! ;)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » September 5th, 2019, 1:21 pm

For whatever reason, Cartoon Network has abruptly stopped airing episodes. Even reruns! I shouldn't be surprised really, what with the drama of Be Cool and the way they handled Mystery Incorporated. Still... :(

Guess Who? wasn't anything special but I was enjoying myself. It was fun. How much though was dependent on who was guest starring. It was neat seeing old Hanna-Barbera faces. That was the best!

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » October 17th, 2020, 3:47 pm

After a year (!) season one is airing again, this time on Boomerang. Will be nice to finally finish the season! Urkel episode was fun.

Season 2 dropped earlier this month on streaming. Hope that makes it to TV, too.