Boondocks

Small Screen Specials, Series and Direct-To-Video
AV Team
AV Team

Post by Dacey » September 7th, 2006, 7:01 pm

Let's not and say we did. I like grapes!
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift--that is why it's called the present."

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » September 7th, 2006, 7:23 pm

We know... :roll:

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Brandon Neeld » September 8th, 2006, 1:07 am

Code Horror wrote:Not to be rude but be a rebel for once, ever heard of the U.S. First Admenment?
Actually the First Ammendment only protects your right to say what you want - not say it where you want to. This is a privately owned site and therefor the owners may put any restriction on speech that they choose - just like a newspaper may refuse to print an article or a TV station may refuse to run a program because they don't like the message attached regardless of the reason. Yes you have the right to free speech but the Supreme Court has ruled time and time again - your rights end at my face. You can stand in the middle of a public park screaming whatever you want at the top of your lungs but you can't force us to listen and you certainly can't force us to allow it in a private publication where it's not welcome.
"We're Dead! We're Dead! We Survived but We're Dead!!!" -Dash- "The Incredibles"

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » September 8th, 2006, 1:14 am

When you join up, you agree to all these rules beforehand anyway. We all did.
You can’t just have your characters announce how they feel! That makes me feel angry!