Banana Splits five nights Movie Trailer!

Features, Shorts, Live-Action and Direct-To-Video
AV Founder
AV Founder

Re: Banana Splits five nights Movie Trailer!

Post by Randall » August 20th, 2019, 7:41 am

I have no desire to see it, but am fascinated that it exists.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » August 29th, 2019, 3:00 pm

The film is scheduled to air on October 12th at 9/8c on SyFy. How fitting! I am so looking forward to this train wreck! ;)

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » August 29th, 2019, 6:08 pm

Ooh, good. Maybe that’ll mean it turns up on SyFy here not too long after. I also have a morbid curiosity...!

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » October 30th, 2019, 4:23 pm

I'm pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed this. It had its gory (and dumb) moments, most off all it was fun. Not enough to own, but free? What a ride! I was expecting some gore, I just didn't think it would be done with practical effects. SyFy usually cheaps out and uses CGI. That was cool in a way. It reminded me of Willy Wonka, that after the show had finished taping a few select got to stick around for a VIP experience. Some of them were obnoxious so the deaths were sorta justified. Looking back at one of my post, I was right about one of my predictions. For that, I'm glad they went the route that they did. I liked the relationship between the main family. Not to so much the "dad", but well, poetic justice was served. You kinda see what's to come, but I did not see that ending coming. It totally leaves a door open for a sequel! :D

For SyFy, it was what I expected. A fun popcorn movie. And like I was hoping, the best movie I've seen from them in years.