Team America: World Police

Features, Shorts, Live-Action and Direct-To-Video
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Team America: World Police

Post by Macaluso » October 30th, 2004, 9:11 am

Anybody else seen it?

That was... one of the FUNNIEST movies I have EVER seen.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

AMERICA!
F**K YEAH!
AMERICA!
COMIN' AGAIN TO SAVE THE MOTHER F**KIN' DAY YEAH!

OH, and I couldn't BELIEVE that the composer of the film was Harry Greson-Williams. That was just awesome.

Banned
Banned

Post by Special_Ed » November 7th, 2004, 2:37 pm

You're the first person I've met who liked this film. Even my extreme liberal friends hated it. One even said you'll only like this film if you're a racist, a pervert, or mentally disturbed. Which one are you? ;) lol.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Macaluso » November 7th, 2004, 3:10 pm

Racist.

Banned
Banned

Post by Special_Ed » November 7th, 2004, 3:13 pm

At least you admit your problem and are not in denial. Is there a specific race you’re most prejudice against or do you hate all other races equally?
Last edited by Special_Ed on November 7th, 2004, 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Macaluso » November 7th, 2004, 3:15 pm

I hate the races where you have to run.
I f***ing hate racing without a vehicle.
And guard dogs.
I f***ing hate gaurd dogs.

Banned
Banned

Post by Special_Ed » November 7th, 2004, 3:16 pm

guard dogs are a race?

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Macaluso » November 7th, 2004, 3:18 pm

:D = Movie Reference
:shock: = You

:shock: :D

:D
:shock:

:D :shock:

EDIT: Throws in one of these :wink: to not look like an asshole.
Last edited by Macaluso on November 7th, 2004, 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Banned
Banned

Post by Special_Ed » November 7th, 2004, 3:21 pm

But maybe I am one ... to you.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Macaluso » November 7th, 2004, 3:26 pm

A guard dog?

edit: Check edit above. I added a letter I left out =E

Banned
Banned

Post by Special_Ed » November 7th, 2004, 3:30 pm

yeah, you said races. guard dogs race?

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Macaluso » November 7th, 2004, 3:38 pm

Greyhounds race.

Banned
Banned

Post by Special_Ed » November 7th, 2004, 3:43 pm

but they sren't guard dogs.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Macaluso » November 7th, 2004, 4:34 pm

Mine are.
I have robot greyhounds.
They have lazers.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Sh00tingstar » November 7th, 2004, 11:41 pm

man, it looks funny eh.
i really love how those guys dont take thmeselves so f*ing seriuosly- everyone else seems to.

and from the trailers it looks hysterical, right on the overblown money, americasn rushing in to save the day even if it isnt theres to save.

the war on terrorisim is a farce anyways. this movie just takes it farther and makes a joke about the whole thing.

you know there is something wrong if you cant laugh at urself.
//oh and it isnt supposed to be taken seriously, its a joke guys, the movie is a comedy-
"When the stars fall I will lie awake..you're my shooting star

Banned
Banned

Post by Special_Ed » November 9th, 2004, 6:19 am

I suppose the victims of 9/11 and those soldiers in Iraq died laughing.

I really don't get you people who say the war on terror is a farce. The whole Iraq thing is a prime example. Saddam claimed for years to have all these weapons, he fought with the UN all through the 90's. The US warned him and he called the bluff. He was taken out before he had the power to attack us. He has stated for years he was going to attack the US. Bin Laden did the same thing and had Clinton taken him out in the early 90's (when it's been doccumented he could have) before he did anything to the US I wonder if we'd get this same reaction from people. Even John Kerry said if he knew then what he knows now he still would have taken out Saddam. It was the right thing, get over it.

As for the world hating us, they've hated America for years. Long before Bush was in office we've been hated by the nations of the world....those who rule the nations of the world anyway. You know, for a country that's so terrible is awfully funny that people are breaking down the door to get in. If America had open immigration for 1 year I bet 75% of the world would come here.

You know why Europe wouldn't help in Iraq? In Rance and Germany's case Saddam hired their air force to fight the US. I have yet to see this in the news but I have several buddies who were pilots in the opening air strikes who told me about this. They served the rest of their time in military hospitals where there were all these Nepomed germans and french. When they asked around they found out they were work for hire pilots, much like the Hessians the British used in the American Revolution. Hmmm. I wonder why France and Germany wouldn't help.

As for the deaths, the war in Iraq has the lowest casualty toll than any war the US has ever been in. We're just over 1,000 where most wars we've been engaged in have been several thousand. That sounds fairly successful to me. As for who's killing these people, it's not the average Iraqi citizens but terrorist groups who live within Iraq. Most of the Iraqis are glad we're there despite what the American news media portrays. Films like this and Michael Moore only fuel the ignorance in the agenda that those who hate Bush, conservatives, and/or america want to portray. I'm not saying silence these voices too, I'm just saying it's dangerous when all these "sophisticated" people take this stuff as fact when you dig deep enough you find it's nothing more than a pack of knotty lies.
Last edited by Special_Ed on November 9th, 2004, 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.