Gargoyles Season 2, Volume 2 on DVD

Small Screen Specials, Series and Direct-To-Video
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Get Disney to release Gargoyles Season 2, Volume 2 DVD

Post by Jonny Modlin » August 1st, 2007, 8:20 pm

We need to increase sales of the DVDs for Gargoyles Season 1 and Season 2, Volume 1 and to do that we need to spread the word about them. There is not advertising for the Gargoyles DVDs and there won't be. So we need to tell everyone we know about them, post on every forum you go on. You'd be surprised how many people will go "Oh Gargoyles. I loved that show." It's up to us if we want the next and final DVD of Gargoyles Season 2, Volume 2 released to complete the entire series including me.

We also need to grab Disney's attention again, we lost it after the sales weren't high enough to release Season 2, Volume 2, so this petition is a good idea. We need to now so we can pass it onto everyone we know so they can sign it and pass it on. Why wait a year to create a petition when we can do it online NOW and maybe get Season 2, Volume 2 released by next year to complete the entire series including me.

How are the DVD releases doing for Gargoyles Season 1 and Season 2, Volume 1 at Amazon.com and everywhere? Are Gargoyles DVD's of Season 1 and Season 2, Volume 1 selling well to let Disney realize and release the third and final DVD set of Gargoyles Season 2, Volume 2 on DVD containing the final 26 episodes along with special features that I will get to complete the entire series of Gargoyles on DVD?

Will Disney produce and release the third and final DVD of Gargoyles Season 2, Volume 2 on DVD that I want to get to complete the entire series of Gargoyles on DVD with Season 1, Season 2, Volume 1, and Season 2, Volume 2? Is Disney producing Gargoyles Season 2, Volume 2 on DVD that I want to get to complete the entire series of Gargoyles on DVD with Season 1, Season 2, Volume 1 and Season 2, Volume 2?

Keep up the good work of supporting the DVD releases for Gargoyles Season 1 and Season 2, Volume 1 at Amazon.com and everywhere to get Season 2, Volume 2 released to complete the entire series and keep up the good work of getting Disney's attention all over again!

Jonny

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » August 2nd, 2007, 6:55 am

That message actually hurt my head! :)

Welcome to the boards Jonny, though I have to say at least you <I>got</I> some Gargoyles...some of us are still waiting with nary a word on if The Wuzzles will <I>ever</I> come out on DVD.

Your best bet is to just keep pestering Disney about a release. I very much doubt they would spend anything on any special features, but at least you'd have the episodes.

Good luck. :)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Jonny Modlin » August 2nd, 2007, 12:05 pm

I have Gargoyles Season 1 and Season 2, Volume 1 on DVD and I enjoyed them very much and waiting for Disney to release Gargoyles Season 2, Volume 2 on DVD that I will get to complete the entire series of Gargoyles on DVD of Season 1, Season 2, Volume 1 and Season 2, Volume 2. Is Disney releasing Gargoyles Season 2, Volume 2 on DVD that I want to get to complete the entire series?

Jonny

Code Horror

Post by Code Horror » August 2nd, 2007, 1:40 pm

I wish I could buy them but they're hard to find especially at Wal Mart but then again, that store probably hates the show.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Jonny Modlin » August 2nd, 2007, 3:27 pm

Is Disney making, producing, and releasing Gargoyles Season 2, Volume 2 on DVD to complete the entire series?

The Gargoyles DVD's are available to order at Amazon.com of:

Gargoyles Season 1:
http://www.amazon.com/Gargoyles-Complet ... 596&sr=1-1

Gargoyles Season 2, Volume 1:
http://www.amazon.com/Gargoyles-Season- ... 596&sr=1-1

P.S. To get Disney to release the rest of Gargoyles Season 2, Volume 2 on DVD to complete the entire series including me. Call Disney to release Gargoyles Season 2, Volume 2 on DVD to complete the entire series including me. What is the phone number for Disney to talk to Disney about releasing Gargoyles Season 2, Volume 2 on DVD that I want to get to complete the entire series?

Thank you and have a good day.

Jonny

Code Horror

Post by Code Horror » August 2nd, 2007, 3:37 pm

Why not a petition?

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Jonny Modlin » August 2nd, 2007, 3:43 pm

I found the link of http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Garg ... tures.html to sign the signature of getting Disney to release Gargoyles Season 2, Volume 2 on DVD to complete the entire series!

Jonny

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Gargoyles Season 2, Volume 2 on DVD

Post by Jonny Modlin » August 2nd, 2007, 3:53 pm

Gargoyles Season 2, Volume 2

DISC 1
Monsters
Golem
Sanctuary
M.I.A.
Grief
The Hound of Ulster
Walkabout
Mark of The Panther
Episode Introductions by Greg Weisman

DISC 2
Pendragon
Eye of the Storm
The New Olympians
The Green
Sentinel
Bushido
Cloud Fathers
I'll Met By Moonlight
Future Tense

DISC 3
The Gathering, Part 1
The Gathering, Part 2
Vendettas
Turf
The Reckoning
Possession
Hunter's Moon, Part 1
Hunter's Moon, Part 2
Hunter's Moon, Part 3
Audio Commentary on Hunter's Moon with three parts
Alternate Ending of Vows

Thank you.
Jonny

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » August 2nd, 2007, 5:20 pm

What was the point of another thread? :?

Old thread: Get Disney to release Gargoyles Season 2, Volume 2 DVD

Btw, remember what I said about danfrandes? Same thing, just not as bad.

Good luck though, Jonny! :)

Code Horror

Post by Code Horror » August 2nd, 2007, 5:33 pm

Ok. Well I happen to find Disney's phone number if you want, I have it.

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » August 2nd, 2007, 6:38 pm

Is that an announcement, that list of epsiodes?

Or wishing?

If it's the former...good news...if it's the latter, hearing about "Gargoyles Season 2, Volume Two, Gargoyles Season 2, Volume Two" is actually <I>really</I> starting to nark me off.

Whatever...merging...don't give us a reason to boot you after only a few posts Jonny.

Code Horror

Post by Code Horror » August 2nd, 2007, 6:41 pm

Might as well say it now.

Try this phone number

(818)-560-1000

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Jonny Modlin » August 27th, 2007, 8:11 pm

We can write all letters to get Season 2, Volume 2 of Gargoyles out now! on DVD to complete the entire series including me to:
The Walt Disney Company
Attn: Buena Vista Home Entertainment
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521

Thank you.
Last edited by Jonny Modlin on August 27th, 2007, 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Jonny Modlin » August 27th, 2007, 8:11 pm

I found the petition of Get Season 2, Volume 2 of Gargoyles out now! on DVD at: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/S2V2Gargoylesnow/ to sign the petition of Get Season 2, Volume 2 of Gargoyles out now! on DVD to let The Walt Disney Company publish Gargoyles Season 2, Volume 2 on DVD to complete the entire series including me. Thank you.

Jonny

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » August 27th, 2007, 10:40 pm

That petition looks like a carbon copy of the one you posted earlier...

Also, I don't think its wise signing a petition more than once, with the exact same name.