Worst animated character ever?

General Discussions, Polls, Lists, Video Clips and Links
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Worst animated character ever?

Post by mr. squarepants » May 17th, 2005, 12:57 pm

What would you say is the worst animated character ever? It can be a main or supporting character from anything, including a feature film, a television series, or even a television commercial.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Christian » May 17th, 2005, 1:08 pm

Dr. Hamsterviel.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » May 19th, 2005, 12:03 pm

Slimer from The Real Ghostbusters. (If you ever watched that show) Not the way he was in the first season but later on when they made him talk and gave him his own show. (Remember when it became Slimer!and the Real Ghosbusters?) Every episode featured Slimer in a big way which totally ruined the series. :x

Even Snarf from Thundercats wasn't as annoying. :roll:

Also I don't know if anyone ever watched that OTHER ghostbusters show (the Filmation one, with the ape and the two guys) but they had a talking car, Jeepy, that was ALMOST as annoying as slimer.
You can’t just have your characters announce how they feel! That makes me feel angry!

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » May 19th, 2005, 4:40 pm

OMG!

That's like asking how long is a piece of string! Practically every second-bean, underwritten sidekick on any television animation show.

There. Happy now? ;)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Macaluso » May 19th, 2005, 5:08 pm

Anyone on the Proud Family.

God I hate that show.

EDIT: Except Suga' Momma. I mean, seriously, who WOULDN'T want a suga' momma?

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » June 2nd, 2005, 5:42 pm

Anyone on the Proud Family.

God I hate that show.
I totally agree. Suga' Mama is funny but the rest are awful. The girl is a brat, the dad is an idiot, and there's this one character who always sounds like he's singing/screaming something out. I can't stand him!
You can’t just have your characters announce how they feel! That makes me feel angry!

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Meg » June 3rd, 2005, 4:56 pm

Anyone else sick of these 'teenage girl' shows on Disney Channel? Stupid parents, check...annoying younger siblings...check...at least one strange teacher, nasty popular girl bully, ect., ect....It's getting so old.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Macaluso » June 3rd, 2005, 5:05 pm

I dunno Meg. I think it's just how they do the show.
I love Kim Possible, and for some reason I loved Lizzie McGuire.

I think it's mainly becuase of the boy/girl best friend thing. I'm a sucker for romance, and both Kim Possible AND Lizzie Mcguire are shippers' dreams.

And Lizzie Mcguire... Well it kinda sucked during most of the first season. But the second season, the writing and everything got better. The Ethan character was no longer this wiggerrific popular pretty boy. He was STILL a popular pretty boy, but he was... stupid. They turned him into a nice guy who isn't very smart at all, and doesn't have any problem talking to the less popular kids like lizzie and Gordo. And heh, the writers in season two, were just SPOT ON when they wrote Ethan's lines. They were ALWAYS funny. I didn't like Miranda much throughout the entire run. I liked that they showed the human side of Kate. How could you NOT like Tudgeman. And well then there was the whole Gordo/Lizzie thing that just hooked me.

And I can't believe I just went on a rant about Lizzie Mcguire.

Now NOGGIN. NOGGIN has a lot of... well it's just crap. The only noggin exclusive show I watch on there is O'Grady (That show is awesome. And I can't count Fresh Prince and Daria and such since those have been on other channels).

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Meg » June 3rd, 2005, 5:14 pm

Oh yeah, I love KP! (Don't like LM, mainly because I really dislike Hillary Duff). And don't even get me started on Noggin... :)
And I can't believe I just went on a rant about Lizzie Mcguire.
I shall now run off and tell everyone you know!

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by James » June 3rd, 2005, 5:15 pm

I beleive you mean "The N" not Noggin. From 6am to 6pm the channel is called Noggin and geared to toddlers and preschoolers. From 6pm to 6am it is called The N and geared to teens.

Is the adventures of Pete and Pete still on The N? I used to love that show!

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Macaluso » June 3rd, 2005, 5:20 pm

Um... allright James. Whatever :P

I'm just goin' by what the little thing says in my tv program... thing, and it just says Noggin.

either way, O'grady's awesome.

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by James » June 3rd, 2005, 6:30 pm

Um... sorry Nick. Whatever.

;)

Just kidding. But don't make me make a front page story out of your Lizzie Mcguire rant!

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Macaluso » June 3rd, 2005, 7:23 pm

...Please do. MY NAME CAN BE SHOT ACROSS THE HEAVENS.

I was just wtfing over the fact that I bothered to make a RANT out of it =P

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Meg » June 3rd, 2005, 7:48 pm

Heh. Aaanyways...worst animated character ever...uh, yeah, the Proud Family is pretty bad.

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by James » June 3rd, 2005, 7:50 pm

Macaluso wrote:...Please do. MY NAME CAN BE SHOT ACROSS THE HEAVENS.

I was just wtfing over the fact that I bothered to make a RANT out of it =P
Be careful - last time you asked for something in the forums you got your wish (for a day)!

:)