Aaiyah the movie

General Discussions, Polls, Lists, Video Clips and Links
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Aaiyah the movie

Post by Cinderallaboi » January 27th, 2009, 7:13 am

Now I know that this is not a animated movie but I know that there are some people on this site at are or where fans of R&B singer Aaiyah. Well i found out that they are releasing a movie based on the life of the late singer, the movie will come out sometime this year.

i found this video on who will be the cast in the movie

www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0NvDGtywFs

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » January 27th, 2009, 11:17 am

I've moved this to General Discussions as it's certainly not a News Submission item for us.

For those wondering, Aaliyah (to get the spelling respectfully right) provided vocals for the 1997 animated feature Anastasia's single Journey To The Past and hosted the film's making of special. She also appeared singing the track at the Oscars, where it was nominated.

She died in 2001, one year before her breakthrough lead role in the Interview With The Vampire sequel Queen Of The Damned (2002).

Aaliyah shouldn't be confused with Mya, who performed the track Where The Dream Takes You from Atlantis: The Lost Empire.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Cinderallaboi » January 27th, 2009, 4:16 pm

Ben wrote:I've moved this to General Discussions as it's certainly not a News Submission item for us.

For those wondering, Aaliyah (to get the spelling respectfully right) provided vocals for the 1997 animated feature Anastasia's single Journey To The Past and hosted the film's making of special. She also appeared singing the track at the Oscars, where it was nominated.

She died in 2001, one year before her breakthrough lead role in the Interview With The Vampire sequel Queen Of The Damned (2002).

Aaliyah shouldn't be confused with Mya, who performed the track Where The Dream Takes You from Atlantis: The Lost Empire.

Last edited by Cinderallaboi on January 27th, 2009, 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Cinderallaboi » January 27th, 2009, 4:21 pm