Toy Story 3

Features, Shorts, Live-Action and Direct-To-Video
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » December 3rd, 2008, 8:17 pm

From The Digital Bits Rumor Mill:
We've also been hearing recently that the folks at Disney and Pixar are already hard at work on the eventual Blu-ray releases of Toy Story and Toy Story 2 (possibly due in late 2009, but more likely 2010), which are designed be part of the build-up to the theatrical release of Toy Story 3 in 2010.
Who didn't see this coming!? ;)

Very exiting news. I only have the 2-pack DVD so I'll gladly double dip for the Blu. I always wanted to get the The Ultimate Toy Box, but never got around to it. And since it went OOP, it has been a little pricey to get second hand.

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » December 4th, 2008, 9:14 am

I'll hold off.

You just know there's going to be a much better trilogy pack come out just a few months later!

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » December 4th, 2008, 6:39 pm

True, and I did take that into account, it's just going to be difficult wait if such a thing becomes a reality. Must resist!

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » February 13th, 2009, 3:54 pm

Here are some pictures as a sneak peek of the upcoming toy line from Mattel: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Hey, the muscle guy! Nice to see him finally get a toy. I always wanted a toy of him when I was obsessed with Toy Story. Number 3 is very intriguing. They look really cool and unique. Man, why must they make such cute things! :P

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Once Upon A Dream » February 13th, 2009, 5:28 pm

Most of those pictures don't work but it's okay because I already have seen them :).
Anyway they look neat :D maybe it's time to get some Buzz Lightyear merchandise but now Toy Story is getting those figures like Marvel Superhero Squad? I think Star Wars has this kind of figures,is it?.
[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/bfqbtk.jpg[/img]

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » February 13th, 2009, 7:16 pm

Ugh, so it wasn't just me. :|

For anyone else who wants to see them, if you right click one of the links and choose "Copy Shortcut" and open up a new window and enter it into the bar, that should do it. I have no idea why it's being so picky. Hope that works.

Wouldn't know about Star Wars, but I think I've seen other toys made like that, though I can't place a name!

AV Team
AV Team

Post by Josh » February 14th, 2009, 9:54 am

Daniel wrote:Hey, the muscle guy! Nice to see him finally get a toy. I always wanted a toy of him when I was obsessed with Toy Story.
Same here. Since the first time I saw Toy Story, I've been intrigued by that character. I guess it is his unique design.

I'm curious about these Buzz and Woody toys. I'm guessing they're just part of a new line of stylized figures. Still, I think it would be interesting if they somehow played a role in Toy Story 3.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Once Upon A Dream » February 14th, 2009, 2:58 pm

Oh no,if I didn't found it in the way I have seen them I whould know from about them from your post.
Yeah,I wonder how it's called,their versions of Toy Story characters looks better then their versions of Marvel characters.
Josh-Those were the figures I was talking about,those figures have the same style of Marvel Superhero Squads and some Star Wars figures.
Last edited by Once Upon A Dream on February 15th, 2009, 5:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » February 14th, 2009, 4:33 pm

Once again, I really don't know what you just said.

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Randall » February 14th, 2009, 9:39 pm

I kinda do, but Once needs to read over messages before they're sent.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Once Upon A Dream » February 15th, 2009, 5:48 am

Better now? sorry if it's not clear :oops:.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » April 22nd, 2009, 8:15 pm

From TAG, regarding a teaser trailer... be warned as it contains minor spoilers!
Walt Disney Studios Motion Picture Group prexy offered up the first-ever public screening of the teaser trailer for "Toy Story 3." Custom-animated short shows Woody supervising the Toy Story characters as they improvise a sign for the pic, only to have Buzz upstage them all with a high-tech version.

The Mouse House will re-release 3-D versions of "Toy Story" and "Toy Story 2" in a double feature. "Toy Story 3" bows June 18, 2010.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » April 28th, 2009, 4:13 pm

Tom Hanks discusses his upcoming films, one of which is TS3!

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » May 14th, 2009, 2:05 pm

A new character that will be appearing in Toy Story 3 makes a cameo appearance in Up. Cool and a cutie! The room is riddled in Easter Eggs. The easiest of course is Luxo Jr. Ball, the flowers on the wall look similar to Boo's door from Monsters Inc., the drawings, the furniture looks like it's from the Toy Story films, and the little girl playing with the toy plane is perhaps echoing the theme on planes and flight?

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Once Upon A Dream » May 14th, 2009, 2:33 pm

That's a new character from Toy Story 3? looks like a really cheap plushie,it's not really cute,it looks cheap.