The Detectives Return: L & O: CI original leads return

General Discussions, Polls, Lists, Video Clips and Links
GeorgeC

The Detectives Return: L & O: CI original leads return

Post by GeorgeC » October 8th, 2010, 10:33 pm

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/10/08/ ... e-returns/

You'll have to read this for yourselves.

Suffice it to say, the better and more interesting characters are coming back for a final 8-episode of the show before it wraps for good.

Their replacements just didn't fare that well this past season and ratings were really down.

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » October 9th, 2010, 8:01 am

Is it me, or is this one really outside the lines for us?

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by EricJ » October 9th, 2010, 3:26 pm

Well, y'see, George only shows up to update us on what's happening with the world of DC Comics, DVD releases, the Digital Bits, trend headlines, entertainment and celebrity news in general, and for some odd neurotic reason, everything BUT topic-related animation, unless it happens to be tangentially tied-in (eg. DC animateds)...

...Strike this one as yet another attack of the "Everything But"-Head. :P

AV Founder
AV Founder

Re:

Post by Ben » October 11th, 2010, 5:14 am

EricJ wrote:Strike this one as yet another attack of the "Everything But"-Head.
Rude, Eric...just plain rude.

Although it's not technically connected, please note this warning in another topic:
But...from now on, Eric...get your facts right or I'm simply going to just start deleting your posts rather than put up with the usual snide comments, which I wouldn't mind if you got over the anger and stopped seeing red in order to back up your rants with some honest facts. Maybe once or twice in the time you've been here have you actually done that. The rest of the time? Waste of space posts that routinely get complaints in from other readers. Time to stop, or I'll stop them for you...
So, consider this your final warning, after many comments in the past. You can't say we haven't been lenient with you, but when you're so openly rude about another one of our readers (and not for the first time and not only with George), then enough is enough. Play nice, or not at all.

GeorgeC

Post by GeorgeC » October 11th, 2010, 3:24 pm

You know Eric,

I'm not going to physically threaten you because I'm sure you've been through that with other people but honestly you will come across a place or person that won't put up with your @%$!@!

I'm going to give you a final warning even though you don't deserve it...

Sooner or later, you will cross that line with someone in real life and frankly if word of this comes back to this site very few of us are going to shed a tear...

There's a point where most people will not take it from you and frankly you've pushed beyond that point.

With the exception of a very few people who are against violence to the point that they don't understand about "family honor" and "integrity", in most of history people would have dueled with you and shot you dead for less than you've done on this site so far.

You may pretend to be cute and fool some people, but most of us know you're really full of bile and @#$@#!

You're really a pathetic bully when all is said and done...

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » October 11th, 2010, 5:06 pm

Now, normally I would now have to serve a warning to George for stoking the flames...

...but in this case, he makes a fair point! ;)