Top 50 Sexiest Sci-Fi Outfits...

General Discussions, Polls, Lists, Video Clips and Links
GeorgeC

Top 50 Sexiest Sci-Fi Outfits...

Post by GeorgeC » October 30th, 2010, 3:55 am

http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/186027/ ... tumes.html

Or... one nerdy fansite's list of babes!

In the spirit of Halloween, I think it's an appropriate list.

I did think that the first part of the list (50-26) was generally sexier.

Morena Baccarin is my new obsession... :twisted:

Some of the stand-out classics are there, too => Erin Gray as Wilma Deering (Buck Rogers), Susan Oliver (Star Trek, "The Cage"), and Sybil Danning ("Battle Beyond the Stars").

No Nudity on the List! (Unless you count Rebecca Romaijn's Mystique from the X-Men movies.)

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » October 31st, 2010, 8:55 am

No nudity!? I counted at least a few very near misses and the majority of the list is obviously focused on the "charms" of its female populous!

With those recent cat images, George, I'm wondering if you've lost the plot! ;)

I'll throw this one open to the rest of the board: inappropriate for this site? Or just some playful Halloween costume styled fun? I'll take all comments into account and, whichever way it goes will decide if this topic remains open or not.

Personally (especially the copyright infringing video clips), I'm not sure it's a perfect fit...unlike the majority of those costumes... ;)

GeorgeC

Post by GeorgeC » October 31st, 2010, 10:18 am

I'm just nutty about cats. The little ones (domesticated). Temperament-wise, I find them far closer to people than dogs -- not that I hate dogs...

I'm terrified by BIG cats -- tigers, lions, and panthers. I've been face-to-face with those at someone's ranch in Florida.

I still can't understand how people can get licenses for wild animals more than powerful enough to kill you... There's a whole state there for you in the US with escaped animals or exotic animals purposefully let loose by people who decided they could take care of them!

As far as video clips, as long as they're not posting the entire film it's just demonstrating examples.

Me? As long as they're not showing certain body bits, it's not nudity. I've seen nude bodies so it's not that big a deal to me. Of course, I prefer clothed since it leaves more to the imagination.

Wonder Woman was decent enough for American TV in the 1970s and I really didn't see much of anything besides the Milla Jovovich Fifth Element outfit that went much further. Adults are wearing more revealing outfits than this stuff at Halloween parties nowadays.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Re: Top 50 Sexiest Sci-Fi Outfits...

Post by droosan » November 1st, 2010, 6:46 am

The only thing that really saves this topic is that, at least, it was posted in Outside the Lines. :wink:

I'm as much an admirer of the female form as any red-blooded male .. but I do agree that the screencaps accompanying this particular list might not be quite 'appropriate' for a forum that kids are known to visit.

-------

That said: UFO moon girls placed ahead of Barbarella..? -- and Altaira ranked near the bottom ten..?! This list has problems enough of its own .. :|

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » November 2nd, 2010, 7:29 am

I'll give you that, Droo, but it's way outside the lines! However, not much objection so far, so it remains...for now. ;)

AV Team
AV Team

Post by Dacey » November 2nd, 2010, 5:23 pm

Hate to be the party pooper here, but the main thing going through my head when going through that list was "Boobs! Boobs! More boobs!"

In other words, probably not appropriate for the site. But, then again, I thought that what recently happened on Sesame Street regarding Katy Perry was silly (they did much more harm than good by "censoring" her), so don't cut the link just based on my opnion alone. ;)
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift--that is why it's called the present."

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Randall » November 2nd, 2010, 5:44 pm

Actually, I rather enjoyed reading the article, and appreciated the link.

:)

GeorgeC

Post by GeorgeC » November 2nd, 2010, 8:12 pm

:mrgreen:

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » November 3rd, 2010, 4:07 pm

Mmmmmmmm.....boobs. :shock:

GeorgeC

Post by GeorgeC » November 3rd, 2010, 8:56 pm

Spheres have been a part of animation as long as there has been animation...

No spheres, no Betty Boop! :mrgreen: