Re: Disney's live-action Beauty and the Beast

Post by Daniel » June 14th, 2021, 4:21 pm

Briana Middleton has joined the cast.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Re: Disney's live-action Beauty and the Beast

Post by Daniel » August 17th, 2021, 4:29 pm

Luke Evans on the series:
D23 wrote:You get to reprise your role [as Gaston] for the upcoming limited series. What can you tell us about the show?

Luke Evans: I keep reminding myself that next year I'm going back to work on playing a character that was one of the most enjoyable experiences of my career in a brand new story which predates the movie where you meet Gaston and LeFou many years before and you meet all these new characters which are just so cleverly written into the storyline. It's not what you're going to expect. That's what is the most exciting part. You're going to meet new people, you're going to meet new characters who are interwoven into our storylines and interwoven into the legacy of the film. You won't be able to watch just one episode. We have the crème de la crème involved in making this show. That's what's really special. I couldn't talk about this adventure without mentioning the incredible Alan Menken who is writing the music to each episode. Josh [Gad] and I have already heard several of the songs and you'll be humming them before the end of each episode. They're exactly what we hoped and wished for and Alan [Menken] has obviously delivered in bucketloads.
If any come close to "Agatha All Along" I'll be happy!